- Goldman Fund Awards $5.8 Million in 2015 Grants.
- Kaiser Permanente Commits to Purchasing Furniture Free from Toxic Flame Retardant Chemicals.
- The Lisa and Douglas Goldman Fund Pledges $2 Million to Protect Voting Rights.
- The Lisa and Douglas Goldman Fund Gives $200,000 to Support Typhoon Haiyan Relief Efforts.
- UC Berkeley's Haas School of Business Names Douglas E. Goldman “Business Leader of the Year”.
- Library of Congress Awards Reach Out and Read Highest Literary Award.
- Appeals Court Rejects Extreme and Dangerous Arizona Abortion Ban.