Letter of Inquiry
- Name of organization
- Phone number
- Mission statement
- Annual budget amount
- Federal tax ID number (or fiscal sponsor name and federal tax ID number)
- Direct telephone number
- Email address of the organization’s primary contact person (e.g., executive director, president, CEO) and of the request’s primary contact (e.g., program director, development director), if different.
Project Description: (no more than two pages)
- Brief narrative description of the problem statement and project
- Goals and objectives
- Project activities and timeline
Request Amount: Total amount of funding requested from the Goldman Fund.
Please attach the following information:
IRS Designation Letter: Copy of federal tax-exemption letter.
Fiscal Sponsor Agreement (if applicable): A letter from your fiscal sponsor or agreement confirming your relationship.
Project Budget: A one-page itemized budget of revenue (indicate committed and anticipated) and expenses for the full project. Sample Project Budget
Project Funding: A list of committed and pending grants for the project. Sample Project Funding
Balance Sheet: The most recent month-end balance sheet. Please footnote: deferred revenue, loans, negative net income, endowment and/or reserve funds, and any line items that require explanation.
Profit and Loss Statement: A profit and loss statement with a date that corresponds to the submitted balance sheet.
Start a Letter of Inquiry:
Start a Letter of Inquiry for a project that is new to the Lisa and Douglas Goldman Fund.
Returning Applicant? Sign In to Your Account:
Access the account sign-in page to:
- Return to finish an application that you have saved, but not submitted.
- View your previous submissions.
*Note: Our online system works best when using Internet Explorer as your web browser.